“Website” means www.mdirf.co.uk, or any other website under Mark Davies Injured riders Fund’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
“You”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing the website.
“We”, “us” and “our” means Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund
“Material” means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available in the website.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and all disclaimers contained in this notice. You may choose not to accept these conditions by immediately stopping the use this Website.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to you, the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law.
Accessing and using the website
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this website or any part of it without prior notice.
You agree to only use this website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with the terms and does not infringe the rights of any third party, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this website.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
The supply of goods from this website is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. If we cannot supply you any of your products we will contact you to explain why and will refund your credit or debit card with the full amounts of any sums debited in respect of any part of your order we cannot fulfil.
We plan to get your goods to you within10 working days of receiving your order..
Price and Payment
We reserve the right to change prices without giving prior notice.
We will refund or exchange any items that are returned to us provided they’re in perfect condition. We ask you arrange and pay for their return, unless they are faulty. Please keep your proof of posting. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To return a mail order product , package the item securely and send to:
MDIRF, Lancrow Farmhouse, Penpillick, PL24 2SA
When you send your item back to us we will process the returned items and offer you the choice of a refund or replacement. If you request a refund we will refund the full price of the goods. Any Charitable donations made with an order cannot be refunded.
You can expect refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days.
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and that you confirm that Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Use of the Website and Copyright
You may access, view and print copies of Material contained in the non-password protected parts of the website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and
- You use the material for information purposes and for your non-commercial use only
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are kept on the material and
- You do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the material or perform the Material for any public use without consent from the Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund.
These Terms, use of the website and supply of products by us are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.