Selling Greeting Cards and Notelets is one way we raise vital funds for our Charity and this year we want to give our supporters more choice than ever.In this competition, we want YOU to come up with exciting designs for our 2019 cards which will go on sale in our web shop and on our stand at shows during the Season
The design does not need to relate directly to the fund, the object is for you to submit a card that appeals to all types of people who buy our cards every year. We intend to sell individual cards that can be used for occasions such as thank you, birthday etc, or Notelets.
Your design is for the front of the card only and must be A5 in size (210mm x 148mm) and don’t forget to give your design a title! You can post your entry to the address shown on the entry form. If you have digital designs, please contact us for more information on how to submit these. No scanned entries will be accepted (with the exception of high res photos of existing artist paintings/drawings etc).
You may have an existing drawing/painting that may be suitable or maybe you’d like to create a new design?
We have 2 categories – you can submit multiple entries if you wish.
1 – Best Card/Notelet design -Adult – Everyone over the age of 16yrs on 30th April 2019
2 – Best Card/Notelet design – Children – under the age of 16yrs on 30th April 2019
All entries in these categories will be published on our website from the 1st – 30th May 2019 and our visitors will be able to vote for their favourite entry.
The winner of each category will be judged by combining the votes on the website with the votes of judges from MDIRF.
The prize awarded in category 1 and 2 will be individual cards or notelets to the retail value of £100 of your own design or from our collection.
Even if you don’t win the main prize in your category but we decide to use your card in our collection you’ll get a FREE pack of 10 cards of your design as a special gift.
- Entrants must be based or live in the UK.
- No Purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The closing date for entries is 23.59 GMT on 30th April 2019
- The winners will be announced as soon as possible after the closing date.
- The winners will be decided by combining the votes on the website with the votes of judges from MDIRF.
- Prize winners will be notified by email. We may ask for more information from the winners to publish on our website alongside the winning entries, although you reserve the right to approve what personal information is published about you.
- Entries must be original works and not contain any content that may be copyright or that uses / includes images downloaded from the Internet. You may submit digital artwork files but no scanned entries can be accepted.
- Although you, as the designer, own the copyright to your design, by entering the competition you agree to grant MDIRF a Non-Exclusive licence to publish your design as a Card to raise funds for the charity. You also agree to publish it in electronic format on our website www.mdirf.co.uk
- Entries will not be returned unless requested and return postage pre-paid by the competitor.
- Entries for the children categories must have the consent of their Parent/Guardian to enter.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Entries must be accompanied by an official entry form.
- MDIRF reserve the right to amend/terminate/withdraw the competition at any time or if there are insufficient entries.